Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The first time.

Many has told me that the first time will always be tough. Painful even.

You might have planned it for a long time. Or maybe it was done on the spur of the moment. No matter what the circumstances are, after that few minutes, some might be looking at the wall or ceiling and thinking "What have I done?" "I have just bared myself to another soul!"

Ah well. Right now, it looks like those words are proving true for me. For me, it was done on the spur of the moment. One moment I was thinking about it, the next, I was doing it. But once, I started, I didn't know what to say or do.

I was looking for some kind of uplifiting, spiritual awakening kinda moment. After all the hype. But it is ending in less than ONE minute.

Maybe the second time might be better and might last longer.
Like they say, the first blog is always tough. Words might start flowing soon enough. And I might find some spiritual awakening to let out some steam online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck :)